Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holey Crap! It Worked!

I'm officially 4 weeks 1 day pregnant!!! After the transfer we waited 11 days. DH did my progesterone shot every night, I took my prenatal vitamins, I was careful what I ate and drank. Then yesterday morning I went in for my hCG blood test. I was told I'd have the results within 2-3 hours. DH and I both took the afternoon off and I called at noon. The results were not in yet. I called back an hour later and now I'M PREGNANT! I started crying and shaking and generally freaking out. We called our parents and siblings and our friends. I went shopping for maternity pants because I've been outgrowing my regular pants, but have held off on buying new clothes. Maternity jeans are the best! I'm super bloated and been having stomach issues, a little nauseous, but mostly it's coming out the other end. I've been hot at night, and sleepy half way through the day,  but I'm just so happy to finally be pregnant, I don't mind any of it. We find out in 6 weeks if it's twins. Out of the 7 eggs they retrieved all were fertilized and developed. They transfered two and froze three. Then on day 6 the other two had developed into blastocysts (this is a good thing) and then frozen. That means we have some good quality sperm and egg action!

So Infertility can kiss my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment